Sunday, September 8, 2024

Day 8 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Skeleton Medallion | Frantic Stamper

 

Hello everyone and welcome to Day 8 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards. One week down, 3 to go.  Today I have a Halloween card for you using 1 die called Skeleton Ornamental Medallion from Frantic Stamper.  As soon as I saw this die I knew I had to have it.  It's just...different...cool.

If you would like to make this card or one like it, this is what I did: 

  • I made a top folding A2 card base by cutting a piece of black cardstock, 4.25" x 11", placed the long side along the top of my scoring tool, scored at 5.5", burnished well, and you have your card base.
  • I die-cut a piece of Halloween scrapbook paper, die-cut it using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, and adhered it to the card front.
  • Then I pulled out two circle dies.  I die-cut the larger one using black cardstock and I die-cut another piece of Halloween paper using the smaller one.  I die-cut a piece of black fun foam using the smaller circle, adhered that to the smaller paper, and then to the black cardstock. 
  • For even more height, I die-cut the Skeleton Ornamental Medallion 5 times using black cardstock, adhered them all together, and then adhered it to the center of the circle.  
  • Lastly, I die-cut a piece of white cardstock using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, and adhered it to the inside.  

Day 8 done!  

I hope you have enjoy this fun Halloween card using NO stamps!  I'd love it if you left me a comment, below, letting me know what you thing of this series and the card.  I'll see you guys back here tomorrow.  Until then...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 18 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Scary Tree Branches with Eyes | Technique Junkies

  Hello everyone and welcome to  Day 18 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards.  Today I have - yes - another Halloween card.  But - today ...