Monday, September 30, 2024

Day 28 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Digital Cats | 3 Happy Catoween Cards

 


Hello everyone and welcome to Day 28 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards. Today I have 3 Halloween cards I made using Halloween Cats Digitals from Lady Stella Creates on Etsy.  These were so easy to use - hardly any coloring - and you can make all 3 cards in less than 10 minutes.  
 
If you want to make this card or one like it, here is what I did:

  • I made 3 top-folding A2 card bases using black cardstock.  
  • I die-cut 3 pieces of Halloween paper from my stash using a 4.25" x 5.5" stitched rectangle die and adhered one to each card front. 
  • I die-cut a piece of either orange or black cardstock using a 3.75" x 5" stitched rectangle die and adhered one to each card front. 
  • I pulled the 3 cat images from Halloween Cats into my graphics program, added the Happy Catoween sentiment under each one, printed them on white cardstock, die-cut each one using a 3.25" x 4.5" stitched rectang die, colored them in using a yellow and orange marker, layered them each on a piece of either orange or black cardstock, and then to the card front.  
  • Lastly, I die-cut 3 pieces of white cardstock using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die and adhered one to the inside of each card.           

Day 28 done!  Here are the 3 individual cards.  




I hope you enjoyed these cards.  Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today.  And, until tomorrow...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 30 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Pop-Up and Twist Panel Halloween Card

Hello everyone and welcome to  Day 30 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards. Today I have, what I think is, the best and most fun card I h...