Thursday, September 5, 2024

Day 5 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Googly Eyes Card | Printable Mummy

 


Hello everyone and welcome to Day 5 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards.  Today's post and card is going to be short and sweet because this idea is so easy and fun to make.  I was on Pinterest yesterday looking for "googly eyes" ideas and one of the pins that popped up was the photo, below, and I thought, I can turn that printable into a card!   


I followed the breadcrumbs to THIS link on PJS and Paint, filled in my name and email at the bottom and Kelly emailed the files to me.  Once I got the file, I saved it to my computer and printed it on white cardstock.   If you have kids or are a teacher, this is a great site for printables.  Just saying...

I decided to make a mini slimline card so all I did was:

  • Cut a piece of black cardstock, 3" x 12", and score at 6" - to make my card base. 
  • After printing the image, I trimmed it to 3" x 6" and adhered it to the card front.  
  • I stamped "Halloween Wishes" (from my first and only stamp set) on a piece of white cardstock, die-cut it using a stitched banner die, layered it on a piece of black cardstock, and then to the card front - in the center.  
  • Then I glued some googly eyes to the image and, lastly, I cut a piece of white cardstock, 2 3/4" x 5 3/4", and adhered it to the inside for my message.


Day 4 done and it was fun!  

I hope you loved this idea for a fun Halloween card.  I'll see you guys back here tomorrow.  Until then...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

2 comments:

Day 18 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Scary Tree Branches with Eyes | Technique Junkies

  Hello everyone and welcome to  Day 18 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards.  Today I have - yes - another Halloween card.  But - today ...