Saturday, September 14, 2024

Day 15 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Repost of Ghosties Night | Technique Junkies

Hello everyone and welcome to Day 15 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards.  You might have already seen today's card as it was on the Technique Junkies Blog on August 3rd.  But, I love this stamp, and this card is so much fun to make, that I had to include in my 30 Days.  

Before we get started...ALL the Halloween stamps on the Technique Junkies website are on sale through today - 13% off - but you can save an additional 10% by using my code - TJ10Michael - at checkout.  


If you want to make this card, or one like it, this is what I did:

  • I made a top-folding A2 card using black cardstock.
  • I printed one of the designs from the Halloween digital paper from Girl One Art on Etsy and adhered it to the card front.  
  • I stamped Ghosties Night using Onyx Black Versafine Ink, embossed it with clear embossing powder, die-cut it using a 3.75" x 5" stitched rectangle die (Pink & Main), adhered a piece of fun foam to the back, and then to the card front. 
  • For the inside, I die-cut a piece of white cardstock using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, stamped Wicked Halloween, also with the Onyx Black Versafine Ink, embossed it with clear embossing powder, and adhered it to the inside of the card. 
  • Lastly, I adhered different-sized googly eyes to the ghosts and set it aside to fully dry. 

This is such a fun and fast card to make.  Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  I'd love to know what you think of this card and this idea.  Let me know, leave a comment below.   Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 18 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Scary Tree Branches with Eyes | Technique Junkies

  Hello everyone and welcome to  Day 18 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards.  Today I have - yes - another Halloween card.  But - today ...