Monday, September 23, 2024

Day 20 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Using Danse Macabre Digi Halloween Paper on Cards

 

Hello everyone and welcome to Day 20 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards. Today I have 4 Halloween cards I made using the 2 sentiments from Shake, Set of 2 from Technique Junkies and some dancing skeletons from the Danse Macabre papers from Raven Printable Design on Esty.

If you want to make these cards or one like it, here is what I did.  

 
  • I printed 4 of the papers, die-cut each of them using the same 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, adhered them to a piece of black fun foam, and then to the card front.  
  • I stamped the sentiments from Shake, Set of 2 on white cardstock, die-cut them using banner dies, layered them and adhered the to the card fronts.  


Day 20 done! 

If you like any of the stamps I used in this post, you can save 10% on them, and the rest of the Technique Junkies website (
www.techniquejunkies.com), by using my code at checkout - TJ10Michael.


Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  I'd love to know what you think of these cards and these fun digi papers.  Let me know, leave a comment below.   Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 22 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Spooky Googly Eyes | Happy Halloween

  Hello everyone and welcome to  Day 22 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards. Today I have another Halloween card using lots of googly ey...