Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Day 3 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Dancing Skeletons with Shake | Technique Junkies

 

Welcome to Day 3 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards.  Today I made a super fast card using Dancing Skeletons and one of the sentiments from Shake, Set of 2 - both from the September New Stamp Release with Technique Junkies.

 

I swear, you can make this card in less than 5 minutes.  Here is how I made it:

  • I made a top-folding A2 card base using black cardstock.  Cut a piece of black cardstock (or whatever color you want to use) 4.25" x 11", placed the long side along the top of my scoring tool, and scored at 5.5".  
  • I stamped Dancing Skeletons on white cardstock, die-cut the image using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, adhered it to a piece of black fun foam, and then to the card front.    
  • I stamped one of the sentiments (Shake, Rattle and Roll) from Shake, Set of 2 on a piece of white cardstock, die cut it using a banner die in my stash, layered it on a piece of black cardstock, and then to the card front.  
  • Lastly, I stamped Wicked Halloween on a piece of white cardstock, die-cut it with the same 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, and adhered it to the inside.  


Day 3 done! 

If you love these stamps, 
Dancing Skeletons and Shake, Set of 2 are both 15% off through September 8th.  Wicked Halloween an older stamp is not on sale but you can save 10% on it and anything else on the Technique Junkies website (other than the new release stamps) by using my code at checkout - TJ10Michael.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  I'd love to know what you think of the card - please feel free to leave me a comment.  Until tomorrow...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

1 comment:

Day 18 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Scary Tree Branches with Eyes | Technique Junkies

  Hello everyone and welcome to  Day 18 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards.  Today I have - yes - another Halloween card.  But - today ...