Monday, September 16, 2024

Day 16 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | A Wee Bit Wicked Square Cards | Technique Junkies

Hello everyone and welcome to Day 16 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards. I found even more scraps from Halloween papers in my stash and made some small square Halloween cards using A Wee Bit Wicked for the front of each card and Spidery Halloween for the inside of each card - both stamps from Technique Junkies.      

If you would like to make any of these cards or some like them, this is what I did: 

  • I made four top-folding card bases - 4.5" x 4.5".  Cut 4 pieces of white cardstock (or whatever color you want to use), 4.5" x 9", place the long side along the top of the scoring tool, and score at 4.5".  Burnish well.  
  • Then I adhered a different piece of Halloween paper from my stash to the front of each one. 
  • I stamped A Wee Bit Wicked 4 times on white cardstock, die-cut each of them using a stitched square die that measures a wee bit more than 3.5" x 3.5", and adhered a piece of white fun foam to the back.
  • I adhered 3 of them to a piece of black cardstock and 1 to a piece of purple cardstock, 3.75" x 3.75", and then to the front of each card.  
  • I stamped Spidery Halloween on the inside of each card.  
Below are different options depending on how you want the eyes to look.  

The 4 cards below show the cards with nothing done to the eyes, and they are fun just this way.    


The 4 cards below show the eyes with a Neon Yellow Sharpie marker.  Even better. 


The 4 cards below, have the Neon Yellow eyes but I added a tiny googly eye to each eye.  I love these the best.  


Here is the inside for each card with Spidery Halloween as my sentiment. 



Day 16 done!  If you like any of the stamps I used in this post, you can save 10% on them, and the rest of the Technique Junkies website (www.techniquejunkies.com), by using my code at checkout - TJ10Michael.


Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  I'd love to know what you think of these cards.  Do you have a fav?  I love the ones with the googly eyes.  Let me know, leave a comment below.   Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

1 comment:

Day 18 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Scary Tree Branches with Eyes | Technique Junkies

  Hello everyone and welcome to  Day 18 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards.  Today I have - yes - another Halloween card.  But - today ...