Monday, September 2, 2024

Day 2 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Resting Witch Face | Wicked Halloween | Technique Junkies

 


Welcome to Day 2 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards, and idea that I just came up with yesterday, so let's see how many days I actually get done.  LOL.  For today, Day 2, I made this 5.5" square card using 2 stamps from Technique Junkies - Resting Witch Face for the front of my card and Wicked Halloween for the inside sentiment.   

If you want to make this card, here is what I did:

  • To make my card base, I cut a piece of orange cardstock 5.5" x 11", placed the long side along the top of my scoring tool, and scored at 5.5".  
  • I printed one of the papers (the witches' hats) from the Spooky Halloween Digital Kit from Girl One Art on Etsy, cut it to 5" x 5", layered it on a piece of black cardstock, and adhered it to my card front.  
  • I stamped Resting Witch Face on a piece of white cardstock, die cut it using a stitched square die, layered it on a piece of black cardstock, adhered a piece of black fun foam to the back, and adhered that to my card front.  
  • I adhered a few black enamel dots to the card front.
  • Lastly, I stamped Wicked Halloween on a piece of white cardstock, trimmed it to 5" x 5", and adhered it to the inside of the card.  

Day 2 finished!! 

If you love these stamps, Resting Witch Face is part of the September New Stamp Release and is 15% off through September 8th.  Although Wicked Halloween is an older stamp, you can save 10% on that stamp and anything else on the website (other than the new release stamps) by using my code at checkout - TJ10Michael.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  I'd love to know what you think of the card - please feel free to leave me a comment.  Until tomorrow...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

1 comment:

Day 18 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Scary Tree Branches with Eyes | Technique Junkies

  Hello everyone and welcome to  Day 18 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards.  Today I have - yes - another Halloween card.  But - today ...