Next, I needed some words for the ATC. I didn't print enough of the phrase so I printed a few more, cut them out and distressed the edges. I did a test with the words but both myself and my friend Debra decided it was too blah...doesn't POP!
It needed more color. So I took a piece of scrap cardstock and colored in some of the BIC Markers that I used so that I could layer the words on each color. Much better.
I adhered the words to each of the colors, cut them out, and adhered them on the right side of the ATC. I ended up not having enough room for one of the colors. As a last minute idea, I adhered some Yellow, Orange Peel, Firefly, and Glam Pink Stickles (Ranger) on each of the cups to give a slight shimmer.
Here is the final ATC....when I was adhering the ATC info on the back, the googly eyes fell off so I adhered even bigger eyes! I think it looks even better now.
I'd love to know what you think of my coffee loving zombie ATC...please leave a comment below! If you like my work and would like to follow my other social media platforms, here are my links -