Hello everyone, and welcome to the September 2023 Edition of The Crafty Elves' Countdown to Christmas. If this is your first time here, on the 25th of each month, I am part of a Christmas collab with some of my Crafty Elf friends - Debra of Meticulosity and Lisa of Life of a BZScrapper - and we each post a fun Christmas or Holiday card to help inspire you to make your own.
This month we have a Guest Crafty Elf - Pam Kline Stang of Mustang Creations. Links to the other Elves' cards, and to our social media pages, are at the end of this post.
- I made a top-folding A2 card base using red cardstock. Then I stamped the Christmas Frame stamp on white cardstock, die-cut it using a 4.25" x 5.5" stitched rectangle die, and adhered it to the card front.
- Next, I colored in the image using a variety of BIC Intensity Ultra Fine Tip Markers.
- For the center, I cut a piece of red and gold cardstock, used a decorative punch on the corners, and adhered them to the center.
- I cut a piece of white cardstock and stamped one of the sentiments from the Gifts of Christmas Set. I used the same decorative punch on the corners and adhered this to the gold cardstock.
- For the inside, I die-cut a piece of white cardstock, die-cut it with a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, stamped another of the sentiments from the Gifts of Christmas Set, and adhered it to the inside of the card.
- Lastly, I added some stickles to the card front to add some shimmer.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. I would love to know what you think of this card idea - leave a comment below and, until next time -