Sunday, July 21, 2024

Technique Junkies | July Stamp Release | Day 7 Costco Shopping Cart

 


Hello everyone and welcome to Day 7 of the July 2024 New Stamp Release with Technique Junkies.  For the first 8 days of every new release, the new stamps are 15% off and I wanted to showcase a different card on the first 7 days and a recap on the 8th day.   

For today's card, Day 7, I made a tall slimline card using the new Costco Shopping Cart stamp on the front of the card, and a birthday sentiment from Another Year, Set of 5 on the inside - both from Technique Junkies.  I have to admit that I miss Costco.  We don't have it here.  What I don't miss is how much money we spent there and how long the receipt used to be.  LOL.  I have a friend who LOVES Costco and sometimes she will call me and allow me to visit via video with her.  Hence this birthday card.  

To make this card: 

  • I made a top-folding slimline card A2 card using white cardstock and adhered some colorful striped paper to the front.  
  • I printed a Costco receipt image I found online.  Then I die-cut it using a stitched slimline die, adhered it to a piece of black cardstock, adhered a piece of fun foam to the back, and then to the card front.  
  • I stamped Costco Shopping Cart, die-cut using a stitched banner die, layered it on black, and then to the card front across the receipt.    
  • Lastly, I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from Another Year, Set of 5, die-cut with a banner die, layered it on black, and then to the inside of the card.     


I hope this gets a chuckle when it's received.  :-) 

Costco Shopping Cart is part of the new release and is 15% off through July 23rd (no code needed) - and, you can take 10% off Another Year - Set of 5, and EVERYTHING else on the Technique Junkies website by using my code at checkout - TJ10Michael.  

Below are the stamps in the July New Stamp Release, And, if you love all the stamps, you should get the Gotta Have It All Bundle and save $25.



Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

1 comment:

  1. Such a clever card, Michael! I love the addition of the Costco receipt. It really drives home the fun, whimsical sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Day 7 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Happy Thanksgiving | Technique Junkies

  Hello everyone and welcome to Day 7 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards. Today I have a Thanksgiving card for you using 2 stamps from ...