Friday, July 19, 2024

Technique Junkies | July Stamp Release | Day 5 Life on Fire

 


Hello everyone and welcome to Day 5 of the July 2024 New Stamp Release with Technique Junkies.  For the first 8 days of every new release, the new stamps are 15% off and I wanted to showcase a different card on the first 7 days and a recap on the 8th day.   

For today, Day 5, I made this card using the Life on Fire stamp and the Burst Background stamp - both from Technique Junkies.  I think this would be a great card to give to someone heading off to college or, maybe, to someone getting back into the dating scene.  

To make this card: 

  • I made a top-folding A2 card using black cardstock.
  • I stamped Burst on scrapbook paper in my stash that looked like the sun exploding in the background.  Then I die-cut it using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, adhered a piece of black fun foam to the back, and adhered it to the card front.
  • I stamped Life on Fire on white cardstock, layered it on a piece of black, die-cut it using the same 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die so that the stitching would match up, and adhered it to the center of the card.  
  • Lastly, I die-cut a piece of white cardstock using the 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die and adhered it to the inside for a message.  
I hope you enjoyed this quick card idea.  The Life on File stamp is part of the new release and is 15% off through July 23rd (no code needed) - and, you can take 10% off the Burst stamp and EVERYTHING else on the Technique Junkies website by using my code at checkout - TJ10Michael.  

Below are the stamps in the July New Stamp Release, And, if you love all the stamps, you should get the Gotta Have It All Bundle and save $25.



Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

2 comments:

  1. Michael this card is awesome! I love that Burst stamp and that sentiment is perfect with it! I wish I had some extra cash to get both stamps! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sentiment! I love this!

    ReplyDelete

Day 7 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Happy Thanksgiving | Technique Junkies

  Hello everyone and welcome to Day 7 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards. Today I have a Thanksgiving card for you using 2 stamps from ...