Hello everyone and welcome to Day 8, the final day, of the Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.
- I started with a top folding A2 card base of dark brown cardstock.
- Then I printed one of the papers from the Coffee Lovers Digital Paper Pack from Graciellie Design which I then die cut using a stitched rectangle die.
- Using a double stitched rectangle die, I cut a piece of white cardstock.
- I stamped the coffee cup and the sentiment from the Warm Wishes stamp set from Waffle Flower. Then I colored it in using BIC Intensity markers.
- I layered the white cardstock to a piece of dark brown cardstock and then to the card front.
- Lastly, I adhered 3 light blue dew drops that matched the cups in the paper as well as 2 small googly eyes to the cup.
~Hugs from Brasil