Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Hop - Day 6 - I Don't Do Mornings



Hello everyone and welcome to Day 6 of the Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.  




I am running late today so I decided to make a pretty quick and easy card for the coffee hop.  

  • I started by making a top-folding A2 card base to which I adhered a piece of Kraft paper.  
  • I cut another piece of white cardstock using a stitched rectangle die, which I placed into my Mistii and then I stamped the Coffee Bean Background by Rubbernecker Stamps using Vintage Photo Distress ink.  



  • Next, I die cut a piece of white cardstock using a double stitched rectangle die and a piece of dark brown metallic paper using the next size up.  
  • I stamped the cat and sentiment from the Safety First set by AALL & CREATE on to the white cardstock and colored it in using BIC Intensity Markers and adhered it to the brown cardstock.
  • Then I adhered the brown cardstock to the card front using foam tape.




  • Lastly, I adhered some True Blue stickles to the edges of the robe.  Cuz this man needs a little shimmer to go with his colorful clothing.  LOL



I hope you've enjoyed these cards and that it inspires you to look at the sentiments in some of your digital stamp sets.  I also hope you are participating in the coffee hop since there are a lot of prizes to be won. I'll be back tomorrow with another coffee themed card.  Until then...

~Hugs from Brasil

Michael

5 comments:

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...