Friday, May 29, 2020

Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Hop - Day 8 - Warm Wishes



Hello everyone and welcome to Day 8, the final day, of the Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.  



Well, this week went by super fast.  I cannot believe that I got a coffee-themed post for each of the 8 days of the hop.  It's like Hanukkah!  LOL  I actually made 13 cards in the past week.  Crazy!!  

Today I have a very easy and short post as my final card for the hop.  


  • I started with a top folding A2 card base of dark brown cardstock.  
  • Then I printed one of the papers from the Coffee Lovers Digital Paper Pack from Graciellie Design which I then die cut using a stitched rectangle die.
  • Using a double stitched rectangle die, I cut a piece of white cardstock.
  • I stamped the coffee cup and the sentiment from the Warm Wishes stamp set from Waffle Flower. Then I colored it in using BIC Intensity markers.  
  • I layered the white cardstock to a piece of dark brown cardstock and then to the card front.  
  • Lastly, I adhered 3 light blue dew drops that matched the cups in the paper as well as 2 small googly eyes to the cup.

Done!

I hope you enjoyed all the cards I made this week.  It was fun to get a blog post done each day.  Today I spent most of the day working on a small photo mini album/folio using digital papers and stamps from Graciellie Design.  I will be posting the book and a step by step next week.  But here's a sneak peek at the cover.



I'll be back again soon with another card or project.  Until then...

~Hugs from Brasil

Michael

6 comments:

  1. Love your card. The added eyes make It. Super cute!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute! Beautiful colours on it. And I like the sneakpeek of your album, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh this is so adorable, love the google eyes on the cup! I'm so going to have to try that one! Love the second card too, so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute cup with those googly eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...