Monday, May 25, 2020

Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Hop - Day 4 - Poinsettia in a Cup



Hello everyone and welcome to Day 4 of the Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.  



You might have already seen this card because it's part of my earlier post today called Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - May 2020 Edition.  But I wanted to make a stand-alone post for the Coffee Hop also.  Today's card uses two stamps from Anthony's Paper Craft and a retired cup/mug die from Memory Box.

  • I made a top folding A2 card to which I adhered a piece of red cardstock and then a piece of decorative holiday paper that I cut with a stitched rectangle die.  
  • Using the Cozy Mugs set from Memory Box, I cut the middle-sized mug out of decorative paper and adhered it to the card front with foam tape.  
  • Then I stamped the Poinsettia image from Anthony's Paper Craft on to white cardstock, cut it with my Scan N Cut, colored it using Copic markers, and adhered it to the card front using foam tape.
  • I die cut a banner die and stamped "Merry Christmas" from the Christmas Sentiments 1 set, also from Anthony's Paper Craft, and adhered this to the card front covering part of the mug.
  • Lastly, I adhered 3 small red crystals to the card front and some Yellow Stickles to the center of the poinsettia.  


Anthony's Paper Craft is one of the Super Sponsors of the Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Hop and he is offering a 25% discount on his site when you use the code COFFEELOVER at checkout.  


I hope you enjoyed this card and I hope you are participating in the coffee hop.  All you need to do is leave comments.  There are lots of prizes to be won.  I'll be back tomorrow with another coffee themed card.  Until then...

~Hugs from Brasil


Michael

6 comments:

Technique Junkies April 2024 New Stamp Release | Adulting Is Overrated

Welcome to the April 2024 New Stamp Release with Technique Junkies .  This month there are 13 new stamps - something for everyone - and the...