Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Technique Junkies | July Stamp Release | Day 2 Life Was Meant For A Great Adventure

 


Hello everyone and welcome to Day 2 of the July 2024 New Stamp Release with Technique Junkies.  During every new release, the new stamps are 15% off through the 8th day of the release and I wanted to showcase a different card on each of the 8 days.  

For today, Day 2, I made a quick card for someone about to go on an amazing European vacation.  Why?  Because life was meant for a great adventure.  This card uses the Adventure stamp, which is part of the new release (and 15% off), and the Passport Stamps stamp, which is not part of the new release but you can save 10% on the stamp by using my code at checkout - TJ10Michael.

  • I made a top-folding A2 card using black cardstock.
  • I die-cut a piece of white cardstock using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die and adhered it to the inside of the card where a message can be written.
  • I stamped Passport Stamps using Jet Black Archival Ink from Ranger on a piece of Kraft cardstock, die-cut it using the 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, adhered a piece of fun foam to the back, adhered it to a piece of red cardstock, and then to the card front.
  • I stamped Adventure on white cardstock and used my Scan N Cut from Brother to cut the image out with a .4 border.  Then I cut a piece of black cardstock with the Scan N Cut with a .8 border, adhered them together, and then to the card front. 
  • Lastly, I added a Tim Holtz quote above the word Adventure. 
All I need to do is to write my message and give it to my friend.  I hope she loves it.  

Below are the stamps in the July New Stamp Release and are discounted 15% off through July 23rd.  If you love all the stamps get the Gotta Have It All Bundle and save $25.  


Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Enjoy the rest of your day.  Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

1 comment:

Day 7 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Happy Thanksgiving | Technique Junkies

  Hello everyone and welcome to Day 7 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards. Today I have a Thanksgiving card for you using 2 stamps from ...