Monday, July 29, 2024

Cookie Challenge No. 194 | Aloha | Palm Tree Paradise | Technique Junkies

Hey everyone.  Just popping in today to show a card I made for Cookie Challenge No. 194 on the If You Give a Crafter A Cookie Challenge Blog.  The theme is "Aloha" and the inspirational graphic is below.  I used to be on their Design Team but it's been a long time since I uploaded a card for one of their challenges.    

When I think of the word Aloha, I think of Hawaii, palm trees, drinks in coconuts, blue skies, and hibiscus flowers.  And Palm Tree Paradise from Technique Junkies is perfect for this card.

  • I made an A2 card to which I adhered a piece of "wood/beach" scrapbook paper. 
  • I stamped Palm Tree Paradise on light blue cardstock using black ink, die-cut it using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, and then blended in some clouds using my DIY cloud stencil, a blending brush, and Blue Ribbon Dye Ink from Ranger.  Then I adhered a piece of fun foam behind the image and then to the card front.

  • Lastly, I glued Scrabble Tiles to the front spelling out ALOHA.

Done!  Hope I am picked as a top-pick winner.  If you love the Palm Tree Paradise stamp I used on this card, and decide to go shopping on the Technique Junkies website, don't forget to use my code to get 10% off your whole purchase.  




Thanks for stopping by the blog today and, until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

1 comment:

  1. I love that beautiful blue sky with the beachy scene and scrabble tiles as sand! Very clever, Michael!

    ReplyDelete

Day 16 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | A Wee Bit Wicked Square Cards | Technique Junkies

Hello everyone and welcome to Day 16 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards. I found even more scraps from Halloween papers in my stash and...