Saturday, September 7, 2024

Day 7 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Happy Thanksgiving | Technique Junkies

 


Hello everyone and welcome to Day 7 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards. Today I have a Thanksgiving card for you using 2 stamps from Technique Junkies - Overlapping Leaves and Happy Thanksgiving.  

If you would like to make this card or one like it, this is what I did: 

  • I made a top folding A2 card base by cutting a piece of wine colored cardstock, 5.5" x 8.5", placed the long side along the top of my scoring tool, scored at 4.25", burnished well, and you have your card base.
  • I die-cut a piece of orange cardstock using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die and adhered that to the card front.
  • Then I stamped Overlapping Leaves on a piece of scrapbook paper that had orange tones/designs on it.  This way, no coloring necessary!  
  • I die-cut this using a 3.75" x 5" stitched rectangle die, adhered a piece of black fun foam to the back, and then to the card front. 
  • I stamped Happy Thanksgving on a piece of white cardstock, colored in the leaves, die-cut it using a 2.25" x 3.5" stitched rectangle die, layered it on a piece of orange cardstock, then on a piece of the wind cardstock, then to the card front.  
  • Lastly, I die-cut a piece of white cardstock using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, and adhered it to the inside.  

Day 7 done!  

If you love these stamps and want to save 10% on the Technique Junkies Website, use my code at checkout - TJ10Michael.  


What do you think of this card for Thanksgiving?  I'll see you guys back here tomorrow.  Until then...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

1 comment:

Day 16 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | A Wee Bit Wicked Square Cards | Technique Junkies

Hello everyone and welcome to Day 16 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards. I found even more scraps from Halloween papers in my stash and...