Monday, September 30, 2024

Day 27 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Hexagons from Hero Arts | Spellbinders

 


Hello everyone and welcome to 
Day 27 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards. I used 2 retired hexagon stamps from Hero ArtsHexagon Background and Alphabet Hexagons for today's card.  Although both are retired, you can still find them online by either clicking the links I provided on their names or by doing an online search for the name of the stamp.  Both are very cool. 
 
If you want to make this card or one like it, here is what I did:

  • I made a top-folding A2 card base using black cardstock.  Then I die-cut a piece of white cardstock using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die and adhered it to the inside for a message.
  • I stamped the Hexagon Background stamp on white cardstock using Onyx Black Versafine Ink and embossed it with the Hero Arts Clear Embossing Powder.    
  • I then colored the image using ultra-fine tip markers in Halloween colors.  
  • I stamped and embossed the word "happy" from Alphabet Hexagons using Onyx Black Versafine Ink and clear embossing powder, fussy cut the letters, and adhered them across the card front using foam dots.
  • Lastly, I die-cut Halloween die from the Halloween Wreath Add-Onse (S5-601) from Spellbinders using black and orange cardstock and adhered it to the card front using foam dots.         

Day 27 done!  

I hope you enjoyed this card idea.  Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today.  And, until tomorrow...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 29 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Halloween Slimline Card Using 2 Sheets of Paper

Hello everyone and welcome to  Day 29 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards.  Today I made a slimline card using only 2 double-sided sheet...