Saturday, September 28, 2024

Day 26 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Halloween Digi Stamp | Littles Printables

 


Hello everyone and welcome to Day 26 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards. Today I have a Halloween card using a Halloween digi stamp I purchased from LittlesPrintables on Etsy.  I bought this image last year and it looks like it's no longer available to buy.  But, checkout their store because they have many other images you can use to make a card.     

If you want to make this card or one like it, here is what I did:

  • I made a top-folding A2 card base using orange cardstock.  
  • I die-cut a piece of black cardstock using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, which I adhered to the card front.
  • I die-cut a piece of white cardstock using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, stamped Wicked Halloween from Technique Junkies, and adhered it to the inside.

  • I printed the Halloween image from Littles Printables - twice - on white cardstock and die-cut it using a die in my stash.  
  • I colored one image in full using alcohol markers and only the letters on the 2nd image I printed.
  • I adhered the fully colored image to my card front.  Then I fully cut the letters on the 2nd image and adhered them using foam dots.        

Day 26 done!  

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 26 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Halloween Digi Stamp | Littles Printables

  Hello everyone and welcome to  Day 26 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards. Today I have a Halloween card using a Halloween digi stamp ...