Saturday, September 28, 2024

Day 25 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Googly Eyes| Scrabble Tiles| Technique Junkies

 

Hello everyone and welcome to Day 25 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards.  Today I have another Halloween card using another "non-Halloween stamp" - Stencil Rings from Technique Junkies - to turn it into one.    

If you want to make this card or one like it, here is what I did.  This is NOT a 5-minute card.  LOL  

  • I made a top-folding A2 card base using orange cardstock.  
  • I die-cut a piece of white cardstock using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, stamped Wicked Halloween in one corner, and adhered it to the inside.

  • I stamped Stencil Rings on white cardstock, die-cut it using a 3.75" x 5" stitched rectangle die, layered it on a piece of black, and then the card front.  
  • I adhered 3 Scrabble tiles - B-O-O to a piece of black cardstock and then to the card front.   
  • Lastly, I glued a googly eye in the center of each of the stencil rings.      

Day 18 done!  If you like any of the stamps I used in this post, you can save 10% on them, and the rest of the Technique Junkies website (www.techniquejunkies.com), by using my code at checkout - TJ10Michael.



Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  I'd love to know what you think of this card idea.  Let me know, leave a comment below.   Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 27 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Hexagons from Hero Arts | Spellbinders

  Hello everyone and welcome to  Day 27 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards.  I used 2 retired hexagon stamps from Hero Arts -  Hexagon...