Saturday, September 28, 2024

Day 23 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Take Time to Watch the Leaves Turn | Technique Junkies


Hello everyone and welcome to Day 23 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards.  Today I have 2 cards for autumn using a sheet of beautiful fall paper from a Brasilian company.  One card has 2 layers, the other has 3, and both share the same beautiful paper and the Leaves Turn sentiment from Technique Junkies.  

If you want to make one of these cards, or one like it, here is what I did:
  • I made two top-folding A2 card bases from 2 different tones of orange.  
  • I then die-cut 2 pieces of white cardstock,  die cut them each using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, and adhered 1 to the inside of each card - where a message can be written.
  • I stamped Leaves Turn - twice - on white cardstock, die cut using a banner die, layered them on a piece of orange cardstock, and set to the side to use later. 
Card No. 1

  • I die-cut a piece of the fall leaves paper using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, adhered it to a piece of fun foam, and then to the card front.  
  • I adhered one of the Leaves Turn sentiments I prepared earlier to one side of the card.  
  • Lastly, I added a few fall colored enamel dots.  
Card No. 2


  • I die-cut a piece of orange cardstock using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, a piece of the fall leaves paper using a 3.75" x 5", adhered the fall leaves to the orange, then to a piece of fun foam, then to the card front.     
  • Lastly, I adhered one of the Leaves Turn sentiments I prepared earlier to one side of the card.  
Day 23 done and it was nice to make some autumn cards this time!   

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  I'd love to know what you think of the cards.  Please, feel free to leave me a comment.  I'll see you back here tomorrow.

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 27 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Hexagons from Hero Arts | Spellbinders

  Hello everyone and welcome to  Day 27 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards.  I used 2 retired hexagon stamps from Hero Arts -  Hexagon...