Friday, September 13, 2024

Day 14 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Pile of Skulls | Technique Junkies

 

Hello everyone and welcome to Day 14 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards.  Today I have another Halloween card with more googly eyes using 2 stamps from Technique Junkies - Pile of Skulls for the front of the card and Wicked Halloween for the inside. 

Both of these stamps - as well as all the Halloween stamps on Technique Junkies - are on sale through tomorrow, Sunday, September 15th - for 13% off.  No code is needed and the sale price will reflect in your cart.  And, to make things even more scary, if you use my code at checkout - TJ10Michael - you will save an additional 10% off the stamps and EVERYTHING else on the website.  You can see all the Halloween stamps by clicking HERE

Now, back to the card I made.    

If you want to make this card, this is what I did:

  • I made a top folding A2 card base using black cardstock.
  • I went through my stash of Halloween papers until I found one that I felt paired well with my stamped image.  I die-cut a part of it using a 4.25" x 5.5" stitched rectangle die from Pink & Main and then I adhered it to my card front.  

  • I stamped Pile of Skulls on white cardstock, die-cut it using a 3.75" x 5" stitched rectangle die from Pink & Main, adhered a piece of black fun foam to the back, and then to the card front.   
  • Then I adhered small googly eyes to each of the skulls. 

  • Lastly, I die-cut a piece of white cardstock using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, stamped Wicked Halloween in the center, and then adhered this to the inside of my card. 

Done!  

If you are interested, I have a more detailed step-by-step with photos on my personal blog post HERE.  

Don't forget that ALL the Halloween stamps are on sale - 13% off - through tomorrow, September 15th and, if you use my code at checkout, you will save an additional 10% - TJ10Michael.   Just click HERE to see all the Halloween stamps.  


Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 16 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | A Wee Bit Wicked Square Cards | Technique Junkies

Hello everyone and welcome to Day 16 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards. I found even more scraps from Halloween papers in my stash and...