Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Day 17 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Wall of Gothic Skulls | Technique Junkies


Hello everyone and welcome to Day 17 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards.  Today I have another Halloween card that I made using the Gothic Skull Background for the front of my card and Wicked Halloween for the inside of the card.  Both of these stamps are from Technique Junkies.

If you want to make this card or one like, here is what I did.  I swear, this is a 5 minute card!  

  • I made a top-folding A2 card base using black cardstock.  
  • I stamped the Gothic Skull Backgtround stamp on light gray cardstock, die-cut the image using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, adhered a piece of black fun foam to the back, and then to the card front.    
  • I stamped Wicked Halloween on a piece of white cardstock, die-cut it with the same 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, and adhered it to the inside.  



  • Lastly, I glued tiny googly eyes to each of the skulls on the front of the card.  Of course, this is optional.  

Day 17 done!  If you like any of the stamps I used in this post, you can save 10% on them, and the rest of the Technique Junkies website (www.techniquejunkies.com), by using my code at checkout - TJ10Michael.


Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  I'd love to know what you think of this card idea.  Would you make this with or without the googly eyes?  Let me know, leave a comment below.   Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 19 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Dancing Skeletons in My Closet | Technique Junkies

  Hello everyone and welcome to  Day 19 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards. Today I have another Halloween card that I made using 3 sta...