Friday, September 6, 2024

Day 6 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Put On Your Witches Hat | Technique Junkies

 


Hello everyone and welcome to Day 6 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards.  Today I have another easy and fast Halloween card for you using 2 stamps from Technique Junkies - Put on the Hat for the front of the card and Wicked Halloween for the inside.  

If you would like to make this card or one like it, this is what I did: 

  • I made a top folding A2 card base by cutting a piece of black cardstock, 5.5" x 11".  Then I placed the long side along the top of my scoring tool and scored at 5.5".  Burnish well and you have your card base.
  • I die-cut a piece of white cardstock using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, stamped Wicked Halloween in the lower right corner, and adhered it to the inside.
  • I used the same 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die to cut a piece of Halloween paper, which I adhered to the card front.    
  • I stamped "Put on the Hat" on a piece of white cardstock and trimmed it to 2.25" x 3.25".  
  • I cut a piece of orange cardstock, 2.5" x 3.5", and a piece of black cardstock, 2.75" x 3.75".
  • I adhered the white piece to the orange, then to the black, then to the card front.  
  • Lastly, I added some black enamel dots to the card front.  

Day 6 done!  

If you love these stamps and want to save 10% on the Technique Junkies Website, use my code at checkout - TJ10Michael.  



I hope you loved this idea for a fun Halloween card.  I'll see you guys back here tomorrow.  Until then...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

1 comment:

Day 18 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Scary Tree Branches with Eyes | Technique Junkies

  Hello everyone and welcome to  Day 18 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards.  Today I have - yes - another Halloween card.  But - today ...