Monday, September 30, 2024

Day 30 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Pop-Up and Twist Panel Halloween Card


Hello everyone and welcome to Day 30 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards. Today I have, what I think is, the best and most fun card I have made for this series.  Today's card is called a "Pop Up and Twist Panel Card" and, to be honest, I have wanted to make this card for a year but always felt intimidated by it.    

I don't have a step-by-step for this card because I made it after watching THIS video on YouTube.  You will need a sheet of 12x12 solid colored cardstock or 2 sheets of 8.5" x 11" or A4 cardstock, and 1 or 2 sheets of scrapbook paper.  Super simple.  

I used the same papers I used for yesterday's card but this card has skulls and bones on a purple background, not green.


The only thing I did differently than the video is I made my card a 2 layer card, not 3 as in the video, to reduce the bulk of the card and I glued googly eyes to the skulls for a more fun effect. 

Here is the card when you open it up.  

Day 30 done!  

I hope you have enjoyed today's card and all 30 cards I made for this series.  I had a lot of fun making them and have a few more ideas to come.  Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 30 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Pop-Up and Twist Panel Halloween Card

Hello everyone and welcome to  Day 30 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards. Today I have, what I think is, the best and most fun card I h...