Thursday, September 19, 2024

Day 19 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Dancing Skeletons in My Closet | Technique Junkies

 

Hello everyone and welcome to Day 19 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards. Today I have another Halloween card that I made using 3 stamps from Technique Junkies.  For the front of my card, I used Dancing Skeletons and part of No Skeletons and, for the inside, I used the other part of No Skeletons and Spidery Halloween.  

If you want to make this card or one like it, here is what I did.  

  • I made a top-folding A2 card base using black cardstock.  
  • I stamped Dancing Skeletons on a piece of orange cardstock using Onyx Black Versafine Ink and heat embossed it using clear embossing powder.  Yes, you can use embossing powder with Versafine inks.  Then I die-cut the image using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, adhered a piece of black fun foam to the back, and then to the card front.
Before I could stamp the sentiments, I had to do some stamp surgery.  I wanted to use part of No Skeletons on the front of the card, and the other part on the inside.  So I grabbed my Tim Holtz scissors and cut the stamp into 2 sentiments.  


    
  • I stamped the first part of No Skeletons on a piece of white cardstock, die-cut it using a stitched banner die, layered it on black cardstock, and then to the card front.    

  • Lastly, I die-cut a piece of white cardstock using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, stamped the 2nd part of No Skeletons and Spidery Halloween using the Onyx Black Versafine ink/clear embossing powder, and adhered this to the inside.  

Day 19 done! 

If you like any of the stamps I used in this post, you can save 10% on them, and the rest of the Technique Junkies website (
www.techniquejunkies.com), by using my code at checkout - TJ10Michael.


Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  I'd love to know what you think of this card.  Let me know, leave a comment below.   Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 19 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Dancing Skeletons in My Closet | Technique Junkies

  Hello everyone and welcome to  Day 19 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards. Today I have another Halloween card that I made using 3 sta...