Monday, September 23, 2024

Day 22 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Spooky Googly Eyes | Happy Halloween

 

Hello everyone and welcome to Day 22 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards. Today I have another Halloween card using lots of googly eyes.  Yes, I have a problem.  I was looking through my pile of Halloween papers and I came across one sheet that had eyeballs all over the front.  I have no idea what pad it's from but I knew I had to use it with my collection of googly eyes.  

  • I made a top-folding A2 card base using black cardstock.
  • I used my 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die to cut a piece of orange cardstock, which I adhered to the card front.
  • Then I die-cut this scrap of Halloween paper using a 3.25" x 4.5" stitched rectangle die, adhered it to a piece of black fun foam, and then to the card front - on top of the orange cardstock.   
  • I stamped Spidery Halloween, from Technique Junkies, on a piece of white cardstock, die-cut it with the same 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, and adhered it to the inside.  
  • To finish the card off, I glued a tiny googly eye to each of the eyeballs on the paper.  
Day 22 done!  This is a good reminder to look through your paper scraps to see if you can use any of them to make a quick fun card.  Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  I'd love to know what you think of this card.  Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 22 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Spooky Googly Eyes | Happy Halloween

  Hello everyone and welcome to  Day 22 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards. Today I have another Halloween card using lots of googly ey...