Monday, September 30, 2024

Day 29 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Halloween Slimline Card Using 2 Sheets of Paper


Hello everyone and welcome to Day 29 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards.  Today I made a slimline card using only 2 double-sided sheets of paper from my stash.  One paper had a purple side/skulls side, and the other paper has Happy Halloween all over it so there is no need for a sentiment.  

 
 
If you want to make this card or one like it, here is what I did:

  • Using black cardstock, I made a top-folding slimline card base - 3 5/8" x 8 5/8".
  • I used a stitched slimline die to die-cut a piece from the purple side, which I then adhered to my card front.  
  • Using the other side of the paper - with the skulls and bones - I cut a piece 3 3/8" x 8 3/8", adhered it to a piece of black fun foam, and then to the card front.  
  • Using the paper with Happy Halloween all over it, I cut a piece 1" x 8 3/8", layered it on a piece of black cardstock, 1.25" x 8 3/8", layered it on a piece of black fun foam, and then to the card front. 
  • Lastly, I glued googly eyes to the skulls for a more fun effect. 
Day 29 done!  

I hope you enjoyed this card idea.  I had a lot of fun making it.  Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today.  And, until tomorrow...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 30 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Pop-Up and Twist Panel Halloween Card

Hello everyone and welcome to  Day 30 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards. Today I have, what I think is, the best and most fun card I h...