Saturday, September 28, 2024

Day 24 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Halloween Background | Technique Junkies


Hello everyone and welcome to Day 24 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards.  Today I have a Halloween card I made using 3 stamps from Technique Junkies -Halloween Background and Halloween Paintstroke on the front of the card, and Wicked Halloween as my sentiment on the inside of the card.  Other than the time to color some of the images, it's a fast card to put together.    

If you want to make this card or one like it, here is what I did:
  • I made a top-folding A2 card base using black cardstock.    
  • I die-cut a piece of white cardstock using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, stamped Wicked Halloween on it, and adhered it to the inside.
  • I stamped Halloween Background on white cardstock, die-cut it using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, colored some of the images using alcohol markers, layered it on a piece of black fun foam, and then to the card front.   
  • I stamped Halloween Paintstroke on white cardstock, die-cut it using a banner die, layered it on a piece of orange cardstock, then back cardstock, then the card front.    
  • Lastly, I glued small googly eyes on the pumpkins, ghost, and bats in the image.  

Day 24 done!   

If you like any of the stamps I used on this card, you can save 10% on them and anything else on the Technque Junkies website, by using my code at checkout - TJ10Michael.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today and I'll see you back here tomorrow.

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 27 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Hexagons from Hero Arts | Spellbinders

  Hello everyone and welcome to  Day 27 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards.  I used 2 retired hexagon stamps from Hero Arts -  Hexagon...