Monday, September 23, 2024

Day 21 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Fluff Your Tutu for Halloween | Wicked | Technique Junkies

 

Hello everyone and welcome to Day 21 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards.  Today I have another Halloween card that I made using 2 stamps from Technique Junkies - just the tutu from Fluff Your Tutu for the front of my card and Wicked Halloween for the inside.  

Now, Fluff Your Tutu is not a Halloween stamp but I turned it into one.  The image of the tuto reminded me of the Wicked movie being released this year and by using just the image, I could make a Halloween card.  Here's how I did it -  

  • I made a top-folding A2 card base using black cardstock.
  • I used my 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die to cut a piece of purple Halloween paper, which I adhered to the card front.
  • I used my 3.25" x 4.5" stitched rectangle die to cut a piece of orange cardstock, embossed it with an embossing folder, layered it on a piece of black cardstock, and then to the card front. 
  • For my main image, I needed the tuto image from Fluff Your Tutu.  After carefully cutting the 2 images apart with my Tim Holtz scissors, I stamped just the tutu on a piece of white cardstock using Onyx Black Versafine ink, which I embossed with clear embossing powder.  Then I die-cut it using a 2.75" x 4" stitched rectangle die, layered it on a piece of black, adhered a piece of fun foam to the back and then to the card front.  
  • I colored the tuto using Neon green, pink, and orange Sharpie markers to give it a Halloween look.    
  • I stamped Wicked Halloween on a piece of white cardstock, die-cut it with the same 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, and adhered it to the inside.  

  • Lastly, I added a few black enamel dots to my card front.    

Day 21 done! 

If you like any of the stamps I used in this post, you can save 10% on them, and the rest of the Technique Junkies website (
www.techniquejunkies.com), by using my code at checkout - TJ10Michael.


Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 22 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Spooky Googly Eyes | Happy Halloween

  Hello everyone and welcome to  Day 22 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards. Today I have another Halloween card using lots of googly ey...