Friday, June 24, 2022

LGBTQ+ Pride Month 2022 Week 4 - Love Wins - Collaboration with Misty and Debra

 


Hello everyone and welcome to Week 4 of my LGBTQ+ Pride Month 2022 collaboration with my friends Debra of Meticulosity, and Misty aka The Jolly Fat Elf.   Our cards from the last three weeks can all be found over on our social media pages, along with a lot of other fabulous card ideas, links to which can be found at the end of this post.

I think this was one of the fastest cards I made so far.  All it involved was a stencil, some Gina K. Designs inks, and an alphabet die.  After using this Happy stencil, I can see so many cards being made.  Hope you love this idea too.   

I started by securing the Lots of Happy Stencil (Heffy Doodle) to a piece of white cardstock.  Then I used a Mini Blending Brush and inks - all from Gina K. Designs - in a rainbow fashion.  I started with Red Hot, then Tangerine Twist, Wild Dandelion, Lucky Clover, Powder Blue, and, lastly, ended with Lovely Lavender.  



I did have one little glitch with the stencil...but I was able to fix it for the final card.


I made a 6" x 6" square card using white cardstock, to which I adhered a piece of purple cardstock.  Then I trimmed my stencil piece to 5.75" square and adhered that to the card front. 


Next, I used the Monogram Alphabet Die Set (Little B) along with several pieces of bright, glittered fun foam and I cut the letters P, R, I, D, and E using a different color for each letter.  Then I used a ruler and adhered the letters to the card front.



Lastly, to add a little something more to the card front, I adhered 3 small enamel hearts.



And that's it for my card for this week.  I hope y'all can find some time to visit Misty's and Debra's pages and show them some love too.  

Below are Misty's cards, which you can find over on her YouTube Channel - HERE.  





Below is Debra's card for this week and you can find her over on her IG page HERE




Because Debra is a Brand Ambassador for Paper House, you can use her discount code, "Debra22" at checkout on the Paper House Productions website to receive a 15% discount.  Debra "might" earn a small commission on your purchases.  

Below are all of our pages if you want to come over and pay us a visit.  And, if you do, thanks!

Misty's Links

The Jolly Fat Elf on Facebook

The Jolly Fat Elf on Instagram

The Jolly Fat Elf on YouTube

Debra's Links

Debra on Instagram - djdavison814

Debra's Blog - Meticulosity

My Links

The World of Michael Trent on Instagram

The World of Michael Trent on Facebook

The World of Michael Trent on YouTube

Until next time, hugs from Brasil.  

~Michael  

1 comment:

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - March 2023 - Christmas Fishes

  Hello everyone.  Believe it or not but I have yet to make a holiday card this year (not counting this post) and I've missed making the...