Sunday, June 12, 2022

Wedding Album and Box with Your Book of Memories

Hello everyone.  Today I would like to share a mini album and box that I recently made for our friends Bárbara and Vinicius.  They got married a few weeks ago and then had a simple and beautiful luncheon.  

I made this album using the Choice Folio tutorial from Frances at Your Book of Memories and the Hello Pretty paper pad by Kraftopia and Carina Gardner.  I believe this paper is only available here in Brasil. 

***Note: The Choice Folio is a FREE tutorial from Your Book of Memories.  If you are curious about making an album, looking to get into making albums, are just curious about how Frances teaches, this is a great way to start and it will not cost you a dime.  Well, you do have to pay for the paper and glue and tape and your time.  But, still...FREE!

I did follow most of the tutorial but I did add a section to the book because I had the room.  I explain in the video where I did this.  Photos of the book and a video walk-thru are below.  Or you can click HERE to be taken right to the video over on my YouTube channel.  


Here are the photos of the book.















I hope you love this book as much as I had making it and as much as Bárbara and Vinicius are going to have filling it with photos.  If you would like a book made for you - in almost any theme or size - please contact me.  I can ship to anywhere in the world.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I would love to know what you think!  Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...