Wednesday, June 15, 2022

LGBTQ+ Pride Month 2022 Week 3 - Love Wins - Collaboration with Misty and Debra

 

Hello everyone and welcome to Week 3 of my LGBTQ+ Pride Month 2022 collaboration with my friends Debra of Meticulosity, and Misty aka The Jolly Fat Elf.   

Our cards from the last two weeks can be found over on our social media pages, links to which can be found at the end of this post.  Once again the three of us used products from Paper House Productions for our cards this week.  They are huge supporters of the community and have a nice selection of products for the LGBT+ community.  At the end of this post, there is a discount code giving you a 15% discount on their site.

Now, on to my card for week 3.

For this card I used the Stacked Hearts die from Simon Says Stamp and I paired it with a sticker from the Planner Stickers Book - Love is Love Minis by the artist Sierra Mullen of River & ink and Paper House Productions.  

The idea was to make a shaker card using this die but I must have had a brain fart because I adhered it all down and forgot about my shaker idea.  Guess that means I have another card coming one day.    

I started by making a top-folding A2 card using a sheet of white cardstock.  Then I cut another piece using a stitched rectangle die - 3.75” x 5” - in which I die cut the Stacked Hearts die.  You end up with negative, positive, small hearts and the small pieces that are part of the negative part.  I used everything but the small hearts that I kept to the side to make another card with. 

I cut a piece of acetate just shy of 3.75” x 5” and adhered it to the back of the negative part of the image.  Then I turned it over and adhered the postitive part using spray glue, including the small pieces that are not hearts but fit between some hearts.  


Next, I adhered the Narrow Rainbow Washi Tape (Altenew) across the card front making sure it would show under the die-cut hearts piece.

I then adhered the piece with the hearts on top of the washi tape area.  

Lastly, I adhered one of the Paper House Productions stickers to a piece of gold mirror cardstock and adhered it to the card front using small foam dots.  




And that's it for my card for this week.  I hope y'all can find some time to visit Misty's and Debra's pages and show them some love too.  

Below are Misty's cards, which you can find over on her YouTube Channel - HERE.  



Below is Debra's card for this week and you can find her over on her IG page HERE


Also...Debra is a Brand Ambassador for Paper House and they have allowed us to offer you guys her discount.  Go to the Paper House Productions website and enter the code "Debra22" at checkout to receive a 15% discount.  Please be aware that Debra "might" earn a small commission on your purchases.  

Below are all of our pages if you want to come over and pay us a visit.  And, if you do, thanks!

Misty's Links

The Jolly Fat Elf on Facebook

The Jolly Fat Elf on Instagram

The Jolly Fat Elf on YouTube

Debra's Links

Debra on Instagram - djdavison814

Debra's Blog - Meticulosity

My Links

The World of Michael Trent on Instagram

The World of Michael Trent on Facebook

The World of Michael Trent on YouTube

Until next time, hugs from Brasil.  

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - March 2023 - Christmas Fishes

  Hello everyone.  Believe it or not but I have yet to make a holiday card this year (not counting this post) and I've missed making the...