Friday, June 10, 2022

LGBTQ+ Pride Month 2022 Week 2 - Love Wins - Collaboration with Misty and Debra

 


Hello everyone and welcome to Week 2 of my LGBTQ+ Pride Month 2022 collaboration with my friends Debra of Meticulosity, and Misty aka The Jolly Fat Elf.  Because they are huge supporters of the LGBTQ+ community we decided to collab on some projects together. 

Our cards last week can be found over on our social media pages, links to which can be found at the end of this post.  We all used products from Paper House Productions this week, again, and there is a discount code at the end of this post that you can use to get a 15% on their site.

Now, on to my card for week 2.

I started by cutting a piece of white cardstock to 4.25" x 5.5" and securing it to my work surface with washing tape.  I adhered the Inky Hearts Stencil from Stencil Girl Products on top of my card front using some more painter’s tape. 


I pulled out 6 mini ink cubes from Gina K. Designs to use on the hearts - Red Hot, Tangerine Twist, Wild Dandelion. Lucky Clover, Powder Blue, and Lovely Lavender.  I applied the inks using a brush starting with Red Hot and working my way down to Lovely Lavender.  




Using stitched rectangle dies (Pink & Main), I cut the cardstock with the hearts and I used the next size up to cut a piece of purple cardstock.  I used a smaller die to cut the center of the purple cardstock since it will not be seen anyway.  



I adhered the purple piece to my card front, then the heart piece to the purple piece.  Then the smaller purple piece to the center of the hearts using some foam tape. 


Lastly, I picked two stickers from the Planner Stickers Book - Love is Love Minis from Paper House Productions and adhered them to the center of the card.  Because....LOVE WINS!


And that's it for my card for this week.  I hope y'all can find some time to visit Misty's and Debra's pages and show them some love too.  

Below are Misty's cards, which you can find over on her YouTube Channel - HERE.  



Below is Debra's card for this week and you can find her over on her IG page HERE


Also...Debra is a Brand Ambassador for Paper House and they have allowed us to offer you guys her discount.  Go to the Paper House Productions website and enter the code "Debra22" at checkout to receive a 15% discount.  Please be aware that Debra "might" earn a small commission on your purchases.  

Below are all of our pages if you want to come over and pay us a visit.  And, if you do, thanks!

Misty's Links

The Jolly Fat Elf on Facebook

The Jolly Fat Elf on Instagram

The Jolly Fat Elf on YouTube

Debra's Links

Debra on Instagram - djdavison814

Debra's Blog - Meticulosity

My Links

The World of Michael Trent on Instagram

The World of Michael Trent on Facebook

The World of Michael Trent on YouTube

Until next time, hugs from Brasil.  

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...