Friday, June 10, 2022

Coffee Themed Mini Album with Your Book of Memories and Graciellie Designs

 


Hello everyone.  Today I would like to share a mini album that I recently finished.  Besides card making, this is my other favorite thing to do and I have been very busy lately.  This is a coffee-themed album using the Gateflip Folio tutorial from Frances at Your Book of Memories, which I paired with the Coffee Lovers Digital Paper Pack and the Coffee Queen Digital Stamp Set, both from Graciellie Designs.  

Funny back story here.  This is not a new tutorial from Frances.  I watched the video of this book when she first came out with it but the paper she used was not my style and the book was not whispering in my ear "buy me....make me..."  LOL

But then, a few months later, she made the book again with paper that did talk to me, and this time I listened to the voices in my head and I bought the tutorial.  It's really amazing to me how a paper pack can make an album look. 

I did follow most of the tutorial, making only a few changes to make the book mine.  Photos of the book are below and you can also 
see a walkthru of the book in the video, below.  Or, you can click HERE
to be taken right to the video over on my YouTube channel.  


Here are the photos.














I hope you love this book as much as I had making it.  If you would like to purchase the book, just shoot me a message and we can talk.  If you would like a book made for you - in almost any theme or size - please contact me.  I can ship to anywhere in the world.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I would love to know what you think!  Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technique Junkies April 2024 New Stamp Release | Adulting Is Overrated

Welcome to the April 2024 New Stamp Release with Technique Junkies .  This month there are 13 new stamps - something for everyone - and the...