{BYSHC} Christmas In July 2026 Linky Party | Christmas Words Cards
Hey everyone. It's that time of the year again - the {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party! This is a great time to make some Christmas cards to help join the fun.
Last month, for my June Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas post, I made some Christmas cards using leftover papers from a Christmas mini-album I had made a few months back. The paper I used was an older collection from Echo Park called Reflections Christmas by Lori Whitlock. You can find the digital version HERE.
I didn't use the long red strip with all the Christmas words in white, so I made these two cards using it and will link them up in the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party.
Card No. 1
- Using white cardstock, I made a top-folding 3" x 7.5" slimline card base.
- I adhered the red-and-white striped paper to the front of the card base.
- The long strip is 2" wide. I cut from the word Jingle down to Memories, and layered it on a piece of red cardstock.
- I adhered a piece of red fun foam to the back and adhered it to the card front.
Card No. 2
- Using red cardstock, I made a top-folding A2 card base.
- Using a 4.25" x 5.5" stitched rectangle die, I die-cut a piece of the red-and-white striped paper, and adhered it to the card front.
- Using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, I die-cut a piece of white cardstock, embossed it with a Christmas embossing folder in my stash, adhered a piece of white fun foam to the back, and then to the card front.
- From the 2" strip, I cut from the top word, Christmas, to the word Winter. I used an angle punch on the corners, adhered a piece of fun foam to the back, layered it on a piece of red cardstock, then to the card front.
![]() |
| A Perfect Time To Craft Card Challenge Blog |
![]() |
| Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog I hope you have enjoyed this card idea. I'd love to know your thoughts. Leave me a comment below. And, if you love my work, I'd love it if you followed me on my other socials. Thanks for stopping by my blog today and, until next time... Hugs from Brasil. ~Michael |



Fantastic cards. These are great!
ReplyDeleteFab cards, Michael! I love that you're using up those papers! Thanks for sharing with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!
ReplyDeleteThis is an absolutely perfect use for that paper! Thanks for playing along with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!
ReplyDeleteI love your cards sooo good!! Thank you for joining us for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party! ~Von Marie~
ReplyDeleteWonderful projects and so much fun.
ReplyDeleteGreat cards- love how you showcased the fun paper
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards. Great use of the sentiment paper. Thanks for joining us at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party.
ReplyDelete