{BYSHC} Christmas In July 2026 Linky Party - Day 2 | Merry Christmas Baubles Card

Hey everyone.  Today I am sharing another Christmas card I made for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party!    

I used one of the digital images from Pink Lake Studio's Whimsical Christmas Doodles digital kit on Etsy.  This collection has 156 fun and whimsical images, and I have so many card ideas in my head, it's crazy. 

To make this card:
  • Using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, I die-cut a piece of white cardstock, embossed it with an embossing folder I picked up here in Brasil, adhered a piece of white fun foam to the back, and then adhered it to the card front.  
  • I printed one of the images from the Whimsical Christmas Doodles Collection, die-cut it using a 3.25" x 4.5" stitched rectangle die, adhered a piece of white fun foam to the back, and then to the card front.  
  • I don't need a sentiment because it's already part of the printed image so to add some fun to the card front, I applied Diamond Glaze on top of each of the baubles on the tree, and I set it aside to fully dry.  

I hope you have enjoyed this Christmas card idea.  I'd love to know your thoughts. Leave me a comment below.  And, if you love my work, I'd love it if you followed me on my other socials.  


Thanks for stopping by my blog today and, until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Bella Bulb - A Member Of Craft Hoarder's Anonymous

BLOG CANDY STENCILS!!! BLOG CANDY STENCILS!!!!!

QKR Stampede Anything Goes Challenge | Slimline Happy Easter Card