Reddish, Whitish, and Blueish Summer Card Challenges | Outlines Rubber Stamp
Hello everyone. I noticed that two card-challenge blogs I follow are hosting a red, white, and blue challenge for July. This is a color palette I never thought of using for a summer/floral card, but here I go.
I pulled out a really old floral stamp from Outlines Rubber Stamps. Sadly, I cannot remember the name of this stamp, and I can't find my old catalog.
- I stamped the image on white cardstock and colored it in a red, white, and blue palette, with a little yellow thrown in for fun.
- I die-cut it using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die.
- Then, using my DIY cloud stencil, I added the clouds in the background.
- I added a "hello" sentiment from a retired set from Simon Says Stamp.
- Lastly, I adhered a piece of white fun foam under my colored image, then to my card front. And I added a piece of white cardstock to the inside for my message.
The card-challenge blogs I am entering this card into are below. If you want to play along, there are links under each photo to that challenge.
![]() |
| If You Give a Crafter a Cookie July Card Challenge |
![]() |
| A Perfect Time To Craft Card Challenge Blog |
![]() |
| Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog I hope you have enjoyed this coffee-themed and dog-themed card idea. I'd love to know your thoughts. Leave me a comment below. And, if you love my work, I'd love it if you followed me on my other socials. Thanks for stopping by my blog today and, until next time... Hugs from Brasil. ~Michael |




Comments
Post a Comment