Geometric | Abstract | Colorful Fun Foam Cards | Using Scraps

 

Hey everyone.  Back on June 22, I posted a card to my Instagram page that I had made using hexagon dies and bright, glittered fun foam.  You can see the card HERE or below.  I had a few pieces left over that looked kinda cool for a card front, and this is what I came up with. 


  • I made 2 top-folding A2 cards using white cardstock.
  • I die-cut 2 pieces of white cardstock using a 3.75" x 5" stitched rectangle die, embossed them with the Cross Weaves 3D embossing folder from Altenew, adhered a piece of white fun foam to the back, and then I adhered them to each of the card fronts. 


  • I adhered each of the glittered fun foam pieces to the front of each card.  
  • For my sentiment, I wanted something different.  I pulled out a bunch of the Tim Holtz Quotes, decided which one for each card, and adhered one to the front of each card. 



I will also be entering this card in two "anything goes" card-challenge blogs.  If you want to play along, there are links under each photo to that challenge.  

A Perfect Time To Craft Card Challenge Blog

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog

I hope you have enjoyed this card idea.  I'd love to know your thoughts. Leave me a comment below.  And, if you love my work, I'd love it if you followed me on my other socials.  

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and, until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Bella Bulb - A Member Of Craft Hoarder's Anonymous

BLOG CANDY STENCILS!!! BLOG CANDY STENCILS!!!!!

QKR Stampede Anything Goes Challenge | Slimline Happy Easter Card