The Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - July 2026 Edition | 4 Fun Whimsical Christmas Cards
Hello everyone, and welcome to the July 2026 Edition of the Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas with Deb and Lisa. If you are new here, on the 25th of each month, we (the Crafty Elves) post one or more holiday cards, with the hopes that we inspire you to make your own cards for the holidays.
You guys know I live on Etsy. Well, I recently found a digital kit on Etsy filled with the quirkiest, most whimsical, and fun images to use for Christmas cards! The kit is Whimsical Christmas Doodles from Pink Lake Studio on Etsy. This collection has 156 images - traditional images of stockings, Christmas trees, reindeer, wooden soldiers, and lots of Santa images, as well as fun and quirky images of dogs, cats, women shopping, having coffee - there are so many to choose from.
- After deciding which images I wanted to use, I printed two of each image on a piece of white cardstock.
- I die-cut one of each of the image using a stitched rectangle die, and I fussy-cut certain parts from the 2nd image. We will adhere them later.
- Using white cardstock, I made 4 A2-sized cards.
- I die-cut 4 pieces of cardstock, 2 red and 2 white, and embossed them all with a poinsettia embossing folder from Sunlit, and adhered each of them to my card fronts.
- I adhered each of the images I die-cut to the card fronts. I layered two of the images on gold cardstock. Two I left plain.
- Using small foam tape, I adhered the fussy-cut pieces to the card fronts.
| I fussy-cut the cup of coffee. |
![]() |
| A Perfect Time To Craft Card Challenge Blog |
![]() |
| Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog I hope you have enjoyed these card ideas. I'd love to know your thoughts. Leave me a comment below. And, if you love my work, I'd love it if you followed me on my other socials. Thanks for stopping by my blog today and, until next time... Hugs from Brasil. ~Michael |




Comments
Post a Comment