Ruff Morning? Coffee Helps | KCS Designs by Kim DT Project | Dog/Coffee-Themed Card
Hey y'all. When Kim at KCS Designs by Kim released the Coffeehouse Canines Clip Art in her KCS Designs by Kim Etsy store, I knew it would work perfectly with the Cute European Shops in her KCS Designs Ko-Fi Shop, and I had to get this card out of my head. The kits in her Ko-Fi Shop are free. Just so y'all know.
- I printed the coffeehouse in the Cute European Shops - twice. I fussy-cut one of the images in full and, from the 2nd image, I only fussy-cut the awnings, front door, sign, and plant.
- I printed and fussy-cut the chihuahua from Coffeehouse Canines Clip Art.
- I adhered the awning, door, sign, and plant using foam squares.
- I made a 5" square top-folding card using green cardstock that best blended with the green in the awnings.
- I cut a 5"x 5" piece of white cardstock, embossed it with the Cross Weaves 3D embossing folder from Altenew, adhered a piece of white fun foam to the back, then to the card front.
- I adhered the fussy-cut coffee house, applied Diamond Glaze to the windows and lamps to give a glass effect, and set it aside to fully dry.
- Once fully dry, I adhered the chihuahua using foam tape.
- Lastly, I typed up my sentiment on the computer, printed it, layered it on a piece of Kraft, and adhered it to the card front.
I will also be entering this card in two "anything goes" card-challenge blogs. If you want to play along, there are links under each photo to that challenge.
![]() |
| A Perfect Time To Craft Card Challenge Blog |
![]() |
| Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog I hope you have enjoyed this card idea. I'd love to know your thoughts. Leave me a comment below. And, if you love my work, I'd love it if you followed me on my other socials. Thanks for stopping by my blog today and, until next time... Hugs from Brasil. ~Michael |




Comments
Post a Comment