{BYSHC} Christmas In July 2026 Linky Party | Merry Christmas Cat Card
Hey everyone. Today I am sharing another Christmas card I made for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party!
I used another image from Pink Lake Studio's Whimsical Christmas Doodles digital collection on Etsy. With over 156 fun and whimsical images to choose from, I am having a lot of fun making cards using this collection.
- I made a top-folding A2 card base using red cardstock.
- I printed two of the images I want to use - the 3 Christmas cats.
- I die-cut one of the images using a 3.75" x 5" stitched rectangle die, adhered a piece of fun foam under it, and then I adhered it to the card front.
- I fussy-cut the cats from the 2nd image and adhered them to the card front using small foam tape squares.
- Lastly, I adhered small googly eyes to each cat's face.
I hope you have enjoyed this Christmas card idea. I'd love to know your thoughts. Leave me a comment below. And, if you love my work, I'd love it if you followed me on my other socials.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today and, until next time...
Hugs from Brasil.
~Michael

Comments
Post a Comment