Friday, February 7, 2020

Tuner Syndrome Awareness Butterfly Week - Card 7 - Butterfly Napkin Card



Hello everyone.  Today is the Final Day of my Turner Syndrome/Butterfly Card Week.  If you have not seen my previous posts, I took part in the It's A Girl Thing/Turner Syndrome Blog Hop last Saturday.  Since the hop is running for a week to give people time to leave comments, I thought it would be fun to make a week's worth of butterfly-themed cards.  So, today is my last day, Day 7, of my It's A Girl Thing/Turner Syndrome Butterfly Week!




There are amazing creations from 57 artists and makers and a lot of prizes to be won.  It ends on February 7th so you still have time to enter.  Head over HERE to check out all the amazing cards made and to enter to win one of the many prizes up for grabs. 

I apologize, but, sadly, there is no step by step for this card.  I was going to make it yesterday, and then today, but life got in the way big time.  
I really love how this card came out and I want to share how I did it.


Here is another look to the card but with a black cardstock base.  


I love them both!  Which one is your favorite?


Today is the LAST day that you can leave comments on the It's A Girl/Turner Syndrome Blog Hop!  You can click on the THIS link to be taken to the hop where you can enter to win a boatload of prizes!!  

I shall be back soon!  Until next time....   

Hugs from Brasil -


~Michael

1 comment:

  1. Michael, Love the butterflies, sparkle and the use of the inspirational colors. It's a pleasure being your teammate in spreading the news during the annual Turner Syndrome Awareness Hop! Take care, stay safe and happy crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...