Friday, August 30, 2019

Thanks A Latte - Coffes Loving Cardmakers


Hello everyone.   Well, today is my last post as Guest Designer on Coffee Loving Cardmakers.  I've had a blast and decided, for my final week, to make a "thank you" card as a way to thank Amy for asking me to be the Guest Designer.  I hope y'all enjoyed my cards and if you missed any of them, there are links at the end of this post if you would like to check them out.  

Now, on to today's card.....

I started by adhering a piece of dark brown textured cardstock (DCWV) to the front of my card base. Then I stamped Hardwood (Stampin Up) on to a piece of white cardstock using Pumice Stone Distress Ink (Ranger).  Then I cut it using a Stitched Rectangle Die (Simon Says Stamp).



Next, I stamped Espresso (IO Stamps) on to a piece of white cardstock using Jet Black Amalgam Ink (Gina K. Designs) and then I die cut it using the largest die from the Stitched Rectangles STAX (MFT Stamps).


Next, I adhered the image to a piece of cardstock, which I then adhered to the card front, off-center. And I colored in the cups and steam using BIC markers.


And, lastly, I stamped the sentiment "thanks a latte" (IO Stamps) on to a piece of white cardstock, cut the words apart, adhered them to a piece of brown cardstock and then, using foam tape, adhered them to the card front. 


Done!  I was going to use Stickles on the cups but decided to stop and leave the card as it is.  Of course, I am now rethinking this decision....LOL

I had a lot of fun as the August Guest Designer for Coffee Loving Cardmakers and hope you enjoyed my creations.  If you are following on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers site, you can find my other 4 cards HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE and if you are following over on my blog, you can find the other 4 cards HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE!  

Thanks again so much and, until next time - 

Hugs from Brasil - 

~Michael

1 comment:

  1. Love the rainbow of cups! I was just looking at this set in the I.O. shop the other day and love how you've used it... I think I Do need it!...lol!

    ReplyDelete

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...