Thursday, August 8, 2019

If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge No. 123 - CAMPING!!



Hello everyone!  It's that time again...time for the next challenge over on the If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge Blog -  Challenge No. 123, which is all about camping, campfires, and smores.  Sadly, I have to admit, that I have never been camping.  But I still had fun making this card and it's such a simple, yet fun card to make.

First off, here is the inspiration photo that the DT had to work with - 




I have no traditional camping stamps and the digital stamps I found online were not really inspiring me so I went back to my stash and found a stamp set from Stampin Up called "Glamper Greetings".  I bought this about 2 years ago and I decided to finally put some ink to these stamps and go with a different sort of camping...a camper!!  

I started by cutting a piece of white cardstock with a stitched rectangle die.  Then I put the camper stamp, along with the sentiment, into my Misti and I stamped the images with Black Amalgam ink (Gina K Designs).



Then I got to coloring the camper the colors I thought I would want my camper to be should I ever buy one.  I also added the string of lights and the pie in the window to the image.



Next, I made a top folding A2 card base and adhered a piece of decorative paper to the front.  Then I adhered the piece with my colored image to the front.





Lastly, I added some Yellow Stickles (Ranger) to the string of lights and was done!

Here's the final card - 



This was such a simple and fast card to make.  I hope you will join us in this challenge.  Just click HERE to be taken right to Challenge No. 123.

Until next time - 

Hugs from Brasil - 
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...