Friday, August 16, 2019

I Planted Some Flowers in a Coffee To Go Vase


Hello everyone.  Michael here...again...with another Guest Designer project.  This is a card I have had in my head for some time now - using a "to go" cup as a vase.  Super simple to make and perfect for any sentiment or even a simple inspirational quote.  

I started with a top folding A2 card base of Kraft cardstock, a piece of white cardstock cut 3" x 5.5",  a piece of black cardstock cut 3.25" x 5.5", and a piece of brown fun foam cut just a smidge smaller to adhere under the black cardstock.  



Next, I die cut the Large Coffee On the Go die (Memory Box) using a piece of Kraft cardstock and a small piece of decorative paper.  Then I die cut Little Luxe Hello (Poppy Stamps) using a piece of black glitter fun foam with a piece of double-sided tape to the back.



I used my Misti Stamping Tool to stamp the Daylilies image (Anthony's Paper Craft) on to the piece of white cardstock.


Next, I colored the Daylilies and then put the card together.  I adhered the fun foam to the black cardstock, then to the card front, and then white cardstock to the black cardstock.   


Lastly, I distressed the coffee cup and adhered it to the front.  I adhered the lid with some small foam tape squares behind it, adhered the sentiment and then applied some Yellow Stickles (Ranger) to the flower.   


And that's it.  I love this die.  It's too bad that it's been retired.  I hope you loved this idea too!  See you guys next week.

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - March 2023 - Christmas Fishes

  Hello everyone.  Believe it or not but I have yet to make a holiday card this year (not counting this post) and I've missed making the...