Friday, August 23, 2019

Feel The Love.....The Caffinated Love



Hello everyone...it's the crazy American....living in the countryside of São Paulo and I am back with a new Guest Designer card for Coffee Loving Cardmakers.  For this week's card, I am celebrating "caffeinated love" with a stamp set from Unity Stamp.    


I started by adhering a piece of red cardstock to my card front.  Then I cut a piece of white cardstock with the Hugs & Kisses Cover-Up die (My Favorite Things/retired), which I then adhered to the red cardstock.  Now, I know this is retired but a piece of designer paper with some X's and O's would work perfectly as well. 


I used Jet Black Amalgam Ink (Gina K. Designs) to stamp two of the coffee cup image and each of the sentiments from the Love to Go stamp set (Unity Stamp).    

  
I colored and fussy cut the cups, trimmed each of the sentiments and layered them on a piece of black cardstock.  Then I adhered the cups to the front - one with glue, the other with foam tape, and then the sentiments.



Lastly, I adhered some Diamond Glaze (JudiKins) on the top of each heart and placed to the side to dry.  It will dry hard and look great!



And, here's the final card.  I love how the Diamond Glaze hardens on the hearts.  


I hope you guys enjoyed this card.  It felt great to finally put some ink to these stamps and it's really such an easy, fun card to make.  I'd love to know what you think...please feel free to leave a comment below.  Thanks and until next time - 

Hugs from Brasil - 
Michael

2 comments:

  1. Love this card, Michael, especially the Love and Kisses background die. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...