Thursday, June 15, 2023

QKR Stampede "Anything Goes" Challenge | Snailing By to Say Hi

 


Hello everyone!  I hope your summer is off to a good start.  We are heading towards winter here in Sao Paulo and, sadly, it's a bit colder than normal.  At least we don't get snow here.  Yet!  Today, June 15th, starts a new QKR Stampede "Anything Goes" Challenge.  


I need a few notecards to send to friends and, since mail from here to anywhere else in the world takes forever, I decided to use this snail digi image to reflect that.  LOL For this card I used Hitching A RideHi, and Quote Balloon - all available on the Want2Scrap website. 

I started by importing Hitching A Ride, Quote Balloon, and Hi into Pages on my Mac. I sized it for an A2 card and positioned the "Hi" in the center of the Quote Balloon image.  Then I printed two of these on white cardstock.

I fully colored one of the images and on the 2nd, I fussy cut the Quote Balloon with the Hi inside.  I also made a top-folding A2 card from white cardstock and adhered a piece of decorative paper to the front.  


I adhered the fully colored image to my card front and then I adhered the Quote Balloon that I fussy cut using foam tape - to give a little 3D look to my card.


Now, all I need to do is write a little note inside and send it off to my friends.  And wait, about a month, for them to get it!  Snail mail at its best.  LOL

Now it's your turn.  If you want a chance at winning some free digital stamps, join us and make a card.  Since it's an "Anything Goes" challenge, you can use stamps or digital images from any company.  But, if you use images from QKR or Eureka, your chances are even better!  Hope to see one of your creations on the challenge.  

Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...